Javier Pérez de Leza is committed to making his website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://futureretail.es:
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to exceptions and non-compliance aspects as indicated below.
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018
There might be office documents in PDF and other formats published after September 20, 2018, that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements. Fully accessible documents can be requested by writing to the email: email@example.com to formalize complaints and queries.
- There might be occasional editing code errors on some web pages. [4.1.1 Processing]
- Disproportionate burden
- Content not within the scope of applicable legislation
- There might be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018, that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements, although efforts have been made to ensure the majority of them comply.
Preparation for the next accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on January 5, 2024.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment conducted by the company Ciudad Aumentada Global Ventures, S.L.
Comments and contact information
You can communicate regarding accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Reporting any possible non-compliance by this website
- Conveying other access difficulties to the content
- Making any other query or suggestion for improving website accessibility via the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit:
Complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
Request for Accessible Information related to:
- Contents excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Contents exempt from complying with accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Accessible Information Request, it must be clearly specified the facts, reasons, and request that demonstrate it’s a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through email (email@example.com) and will be received and handled by the Information Systems area of the developing company.
This portal is designed to change text size, color, and page background through standard browser configuration options.
If you wish to change the text size in the main graphical browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
To adjust the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it.
- Ctrl + – to decrease it.
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size.