We maximise shareholders’ and investors’ value in the consumer world
We provide advisory services
- Independent consultancy services
- With a long-term purpose
- Linked to results
- Financial creditors
- From the retail, consumer goods and Hospitality sectors.
– We act as a liaison between shareholders and management teams by ensuring effective, swift and productive communication.
– We represent them actively on the Board of Directors, by enhancing and monitoring the value of the management team in order to make companies grow and generate wealth.
– We support CEOs and their teams across all key business processes. We specialise in complex business scenarios.
– Our associated network of experts, specialised in key issues, digital, legal and real estate marketing or HR, allows us to focus all our efforts on the required aspects of the project.
Independent Board Member
Javier Pérez de Leza
With more than 30 years’ experience in the consumption sector, Javier Pérez de Leza, Future Retail’s CEO and Founder, leads all of the company’s consultancy projects. During his career, he has held different decision-making positions in important international companies in the consumption sector. This has given him a strategic business vision focused on maximising profit. He has worked in 11 different countries and held top positions in leading companies such as Metro, Walmart or Costco.
He is a proactive and down-to-earth professional committed to achieving goals. He specialises in solving complex business scenarios.
Since he created Future Retail in 2012, his clients are leading national and international companies, as well as major private equity firms that want to analyse investment opportunities in the consumption sector.
Alba Ortega has more than ten years’ experience in the Retail and Horeca industries. Thanks to her career in different departments, both within family or multinational companies, she has a deep knowledge of the key factors of a company.
Given her operational leadership, she stands out in training efficient teams and achieving goals. Her proximity to customers, together with her open-minded and dynamic nature, help companies to boost their competitiveness.
She is an expert who combines field work with an analytical mindset, which allows her to make the most of every opportunity.
Alba started to work at Future Retail in 2019 with the purpose of leading the company’s operational department and assisting the CEO with the management of key customers.