In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Controller
- Controller: Javier Pérez de Leza.
- Address: Avenida de Miraflores 7, 28035, Madrid – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://futureretail.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limited retention period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
It is not necessary to provide any personal data to browse the website.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request limitation of its processing.
- Object to the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, by directly requesting it from the Owner. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at some point can contact the Owner and request information about the data stored, how it has been obtained, request their rectification, object to the processing, limit their use, or request the deletion of that data from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to its collection, use, management, and storage by — Siteground —
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner differ according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations belonging to the social network in each case that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks at these links:
The Owner will process your personal data for the purpose of properly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that social network regulations allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use follower profiles on social networks to send individualized advertising.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, except in cases where such data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, data will only be transferred to the third party when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In these cases, consent from the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected data categories are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include your IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study navigation patterns, and collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the various links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is accurate, complete, truthful, and up-to-date, and undertake to maintain it properly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the Website, releasing the Owner from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.